Vewlix VLX Plans

This post will continue to be updated as I create the PDFs and revisions. This page is your one stop shop for Vewlix VLX cabinet information.

1. The Base

Downloads:

12/8/2013 – Plans and assembly information – vewlix-vlx-1-base.pdf

Videos:

2. The Sides

Downloads:

TBD – Plans and assembly information

Videos:

11 Responses to “Vewlix VLX Plans”

1. phong 23 January 2014 at 11:16 PM #

nice work. any more pdf files for like a two player?

2. jazzcat 15 March 2014 at 8:33 PM #

great work cant wait ur project sparked 100s of others and its great u share ur work

3. Kerm 9 April 2014 at 11:45 PM #

No update or pdf for the top??

• Donovan 11 April 2014 at 7:56 PM #

Thanks for the interest Kerm!

It’s finally warmed up here and I can get back to the project. I anticipate working on it this week (April 14) and having another video on my youtube channel shortly after.

I don’t post PDF plans of anything until I’ve built it incase I make changes during the build.

4. David Z 3 May 2014 at 9:18 PM #

This is awesome. Please keep doing these!

5. Adri 10 May 2014 at 2:41 PM #

Really nice work, exited waiting for the PDF plans.
    Thanks for share!

6. BeWrong 24 July 2014 at 1:25 AM #

Hi,

I know this might sound a little as you already posted a lot in your site. But I was hoping if you could help me out in the dimensions used on the viewlix tournament editions as I’m currently building my own and i’m currently lost with the CPs dimensions.

Hope you can help me out.

Thanks

7. Jaron 5 August 2014 at 3:31 AM #

Hi Donovan,

First of all: Thanks for sharing so much of your projects, it allows people like me to follow in your footsteps 🙂

I have a question about your build though: If I understand it correctly, your Vewlix cabs have detachable control panels? Do you have any more info on how you connect/disconnect and mount/unmount the different control panels?

Thanks!

• Donovan 26 August 2014 at 9:14 PM #

There are lots of photos on my Flickr photo set. Basically I lined up the bottom panels from the Mad Catz sticks and drilled the appropriate holes. For the actual Vewlix panel case, I used the same hole pattern from the Mad Catz sticks.

8. Ivan leite 13 June 2015 at 9:35 AM #

Do you have this plans to work in cnc router?
    It´s a machine who cuts mdf automactly.
    I belive the extension is “crv3d our skp”
    If you had, can you send me please
    tks